Monday 19 April 2010

Are we nearly there yet?

OMG - it is me, or do most people of 'my generation' (that's m-m-m-myyyyyyyy gggeneration of course) find that they are missing a technology gene?

Still, now I can actually see some product on the page it is a relief - I blog, therefore I am.

Sometimes it is as if there is a Matrix-like universe happening around me; a dimension where all people who want it have meaningful work and a focus for their life other than family, friends and the miasma of news the media emits. It seems that at some stage I must have chosen red instead of blue (hmmm, there was no yellow pill on offer then) and now I sit here, a reasonably qualified, very experienced, energetic 40 something (OK, 52 if you must know) uploading my reflections to share with the world rather than improving the business or supporting colleagues in their aims or indeed any of the useful stuff I used to be paid to do.

.....and all the time surrounded by world events from Fox, CNN, BBC - a kind of 'news-lite' folk tale for those with IBS (irritable brain syndrome) who cannot take the full fat reality of life.

Still, that's enough ranting for today - tune in soon for more ( or maybe less) soon, and see if this therapy is as effective as I want it to be.

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment